skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TAKE-N-CHANCES
What do you say to taking chances?
Thursday, March 12, 2009
What a hoot
I must share this
article
from
Towleroad
. Click on over to read the quick synopsis and watch the video. What a hoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(25)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(5)
Thursday night
What a hoot
Inspirational and influential activist
Creeps me out
Unknowns can remain unknown
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(20)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(1)
About Me
TNC
View my complete profile
My Blog List
I See Things in Widescreen...
Core memory unlocked!
5 years ago
Gay Banker
A polite conversation
10 years ago
Some things about Me
2013 is coming to an end
12 years ago
I Gotta Story To Tell
Attention Surplus/Deficit Disorder
13 years ago
Call The Shots
without girl you can ?
14 years ago
Right Time And Place
Malibu Boy
15 years ago
Gay Snowboarder
This Is How I Feel At This Point In My Life
15 years ago
stand straight and step forward
Angst
16 years ago
Queer Culture Clash
Kellan Lutz
16 years ago
Godfrey Off the Grid
Sick
16 years ago
Moving Along
oh nos, my friend left LA
17 years ago
Stealing Virtue
Debriefing the Boys
No comments:
Post a Comment