During breakfast this morning, I caught the last quarter of the movie PEDRO that I screened a month ago at the
Outfest's
Fusion 2009 People of Color Film Festival and cried through the ending; a sad, but good cry again. There were many emotional scenes throughout the film, but I have to say that I cried the most in the scenes where Mily's character realizes why Pedro wanted a glass of water and where Pedro's mother returns in the yellow dress. You'll see why too. I believe it premiered on the
MTV and
LOGO networks last night. Prepare with tissues.
1 comment:
oooh i wanna watch this. seems good. and thanks for commenting. i feel a lot better now that someone knows about my sexuality. but at the same time it doesn't feel like a huge release. but someone told me maybe its cuz i'm already comfortable with who i am. and that is probably true.
Post a Comment