Apparently I got what is known as "action".
Best friend #3 and I went to a street fair in Silverlake on a recent weekend and met up with some friends we had befriended in West Hollywood earlier this year. I hadn't heard of this fair before, but apparently it was a popular annual festival along Sunset Boulevard. We met our friends at Akbar, a low-key gay bar located nearby a fair entrance, to catch up and mingle with our friends.
I was talking to a friend's new friend and next thing you know a semi-drunk guy who was semi-slurring his words made an introduction and sat in between me and my new friend. Instantly, he held onto my arm and gently carressed it, showered me with compliments, and proceeded to show much PDA toward me. I felt a little uncomfortable because this guy was aggressive and forward. I didn't know what to do in this new situation.
So I tried my best to make a coherent conversation with semi-drunk and be courteous while the PDA and compliments continued. His speech was so slurred and fast that I had to ask him to repeat everything as if I were hard of hearing. My friends and I decided to leave for the fair, but this guy wanted to leave to get some action. I told semi-drunk that we were going to the fair and that he was welcome to join us. He walked away for a moment to close his tab and, I believe, to speak to his friend (probably telling him that he was going to get lucky later and not need a ride home). I guess that meant he accepted the invitation to join us at the fair.
While we collectively waited outside for the group to use the Akbar restrooms, he held me at his side and began to make out with me - in public. Given, Silverlake and fair attendees are a very open-minded crowd. And this, I think, is called getting some action - a new concept for me! We walked through the fair hand-in-hand, and I got hungry. He ordered two burgers (I guess he needed some food), and I paid and told him to get me a margarita. But I ended up buying my own margarita. After each bite into my burger, semi-drunk made out with me! Gross. I tried to pull away each time, but wasn't very successful. He had a good grip.
Through the night, he touched me in all sorts of places in public, which was a new experience and too much PDA for my style! During these moments, I was one of those couples who you see and think that they need to get a room! Trust me. We walked some more and the whole time he wanted to leave. But I said I'm staying with my friends at the fair. As semi-drunk ate more fair food and sobered up a tinge, he told me,
"I thought you are driving me home."
"I already told you I got a ride to the fair and don't have a car here."
At this point, I think he realized that he ain't getting any action from me and potentially had no ride home. So he semi-seriously and semi-teasingly calls me an ass. Later, he followed my friends, who left to use the restroom, through a fair exit and disappeared into the night.
I don't know how semi-drunk got home. I thought his friends had left earlier. Too bad, he was good looking, masculine and in shape. But drunk and horny.
Core memory unlocked!
5 years ago
3 comments:
Nice.PDA's are only acceptable if both guys are hot. Drunk guys are a turn off for me...unless I'm drunk myself...
Sounded like a pretty fun experience! I have a similar one to tell and need to finally blog about it some time soon.
Too bad he was drunk, but I hope you had fun while it lasted.
Hey dude, nice post…keep it up…Thank you
Post a Comment